with special heat sensitive ink. The special ink is then baked with the help of silicone surface, cooled and packed before shipping to the customers. Color filled wristbands can be used to promote an event or create awareness for a cause.
2. Color-core: Color-core wristbands are very popular among people. They are perfect for promotional and occasional use. For best use, clean them regularly with soap and water and remove them from wrist before going to sleep.
3. Lazer-made: Lazer made wristbands are pergreen wristbandfect for small and rush orders. This type of wristband is similar to molded ones.
4. Printed: Printed bracelets are made up of 100% silicone. Different messages like say no to drugs, Support Animal Rights, Stop pollution and Save Mother Earth can be printed on the band.
5. Broadband: This kind of band is more in limelight due to its increased width. This band has a bigger width than normal silicone band. Increased width helps in creating bigger design and slogans on the band which increases visibility. This kind of band can be used for various causes like religious campaigns, sports meet and business campaigns.
6. Silicone Rings: Silicone finger rings are made up of silicone material which can be put up on the fingers. This type of ring is ideal for promoting sports team, festivals, fundraising or some other special event. Many children and teenagers wear this kind of band on their fingers.
custom-athletic-braceletscustom-womens-bracelets e popular than the humble event silicone wristbands. Not just an accessory to underestimate, these silicone wristbands have a thing or two when it comes to the message it carries with it.
Event silicone wristbands have become today’s quintessential way of showing not only color, but also your support for a cause or a team. Whether it is a teenager at a sporting event cheering for his or her favorite team, or a cancer survivor in a charity event that is making a strong stand, the simple silicone wristband is now a symbol of power and influence.
These event silicone wristbands are typically made from strong, flexible, and enduring silicone that makes it tougher that it looks. Emerging first in 2004, when the Lance Armstrong Foundation introduced the yellow Livestrong wristbands to help create cancer awareness through a simple product, the custom wristband made completely out of silicone is now part of main stream culture.
Now these small but loud wristbands now come in many colors, artwork, and sizes for everyone to choose from, making them an accessory that anyone can wear. More popularly used for fundraising events, event silicone wristbands can be made cheaply while still sending out awareness and propagating support in a hip and fashionable way.
Sporting events all over the world, both small community games and large international competitions, also make use of these wristbands as a simple gesture on showing team spirit.
But not just for support, event silicone wristbands are also a key fashion statement. Fully customizable with its own color, pattern, and laser engraved message, sites like Eristbands-with-a-Message.com can offer people a unique and one of a kind wristband just for you to wear around.
And if you have a loved one that is suffering from cancer, event silicone wristbands is a great way of showing that you support them through their tough times. Each color may correspond to a certain type of cancer; here are some colors and what type of cancer they represent:
Multicolored or lavender for all types of cancers
Pink for breast cancer
Dark blue for colon cancer
Orange for leukemia
Emerald green for liver cancer
Light blue for prostate cancer
Teal green wristbandfor ovarian cancer
Yellow for bone cancer
Of course, this list is only a small example of the numerous colors used for event silicone wristbands.